Consumer, non-professional and professional customers
DENTMASTER (DENT WIZARD)
1 rue Georges Méliès
78390 BOIS D’ARCY
Tel: 01 30 07 10 20
APE: 4520A – Maintenance and repair of light motor vehicles
Nanterre Trade and Companies Register n° 402 049 498
SIRET: 402 049 498 00072
The Director of the publication is Mr. Alexandre SABET
The website is the exclusive property of the company DENTMASTER(DENT WIZARD SAS)
It has been designed and produced by DENTMASTER (DENT WIZARD).
Consultation of the dentmaster.fr site is subject to full acceptance and compliance by Internet users with the following conditions of use. The Internet user already undertakes to use the information contained on the site for personal and non-commercial purposes. In the event of non-compliance with the provisions of the present Charter by the Internet user, his/her civil and/or criminal liability may be involved.
The site is operated by the company DENTMASTER (DENT WIZARD).
Nom du responsable de la publication : Alexandre SABET D’ACRE
Hébergement du site : 1&1
Développement du site : EcloLINK
The website is a work of art that the company DENTMASTER (DENT WIZARD) is the author of under Articles L111.1 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code. In general, the data, musical samples, texts, information, logos, visual identities, images animated or not and their formatting appearing on the site carmeleon.fr are the property of the company DENTMASTER (DENT WIZARD) and are protected as such by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code. All Internet users undertake not to use them and not to allow anyone to use these contents for illegal purposes. Any representation or reproduction, total or partial, permanent or temporary, on a computer medium and/or paper, and by any process whatsoever (including framing*), of any of the elements of the site carmeleon.fr or services offered for sale, without the prior express consent of the company DENTMASTER (DENT WIZARD) is prohibited, and constitutes an act of counterfeiting, which may result in civil and/or criminal sentences. Only paper printing is authorised for the purpose of private copying for the exclusive use of the copyist within the meaning of Article L122-5 2° of the Intellectual Property Code. No hypertext link to the carmeleon.fr website may be installed without the prior and express agreement of the company DENTMASTER (DENT WIZARD). *The action of capturing the content of pages on a website and transferring it to one’s own website by means of a hypertext link, making the said content appear as one’s own.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Internet user may be asked to provide certain personal data by completing the forms provided. These data are necessary for the company DENTMASTER (DENT WIZARD) to process the Internet user’s request. The company DENTMASTER (DENT WIZARD) undertakes to respect the provisions of the law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and modified liberties and to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the nominative information entrusted to it. No information of a personal nature will be communicated to third party companies without the prior and informed consent of the Internet user. You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you (Art. 34 of the French Data Protection Act). To exercise this right, please contact: DENTMASTER (DENT WIZARD) 1 rue Georges Méliès 78390 BOIS D’ARCY.
DENTMASTER (DENT WIZARD) may collect and process certain personal data. The Client can read the personal data protection policy on the CARMELEON.FR / DENTWIZARD.FR / DENTMASTER.FR website.
POLICY FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
DENT WIZARD is committed to the protection of your personal data and is committed to ensuring a high level of protection of your personal data in accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act n°78-17.
In this respect, you will find below our policy for the protection of your personal data, explaining in particular what we collect as personal data, the processing that is done with it and on what basis, its conservation and your personal rights. We invite you to take a look at it.
We are at your disposal to answer all your questions about your personal data: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find the text of the applicable European Regulation here: //eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679or query/seize the regulatory authority (CNIL) via its website //www.cnil.fr/
This version of the personal data policy may be modified by us from time to time and you will be informed accordingly.
YOUR DATA CONTROLLER
DENT WIZARD is responsible for the processing of your personal data and their contact details are given below: DENTWIZARD, 1 rue Georges Méliès – 78390 BOIS D’ARCY,
Nanterre Trade and Companies Register no. 402 049 498; it is referred to by its name or “We” herein.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND THEIR COLLECTION BY DENTWIZARD
Your personal data may be collected during:
- your visit to one of our websites (CARMELEON.FR, DENTMASTER.FR, DENTWIZARD.FR),
- our telephone exchanges,
- our prospecting actions,
- the formation of our service contracts (in particular when collecting your data to respond to your request for a quote, when formalising your service orders),
- the execution of our services (especially when we work on your vehicle).
We do not collect any data that is not necessary for the purpose of processing mentioned at the time of collection or data prohibited by law or regulation.
Your personal data may be collected by third party service providers or partners who undertake to comply with European and national regulations on personal data.
Our policy is not to transfer your data outside the European Union; if, by way of exception, we do so, the transfer may only be made to a country or an organisation subject to an adequacy decision (Art. 45 GDPR) or offering sufficient appropriate guarantees, in particular by means of standard clauses (Art. 46 GDPR).
We do not make any automated decisions.
We may collect the following personal data from you:
- Data relating to your identity and contact details: title, surname, first name, home address, billing address, telephone number, email; profession
- The data relating to your vehicle and necessary for the performance of our services such as: model, number plate, mileage, chassis number, photograph of the vehicle, incidents that have occurred with your vehicle and the nature of the damage to be repaired to the vehicle (accident, dent removal, hail damage removal, etc.), your availability and preferences for setting the date and place of intervention, copy of your registration certificate and driving licence if applicable;
- Data relating to your service orders and their follow-up: services ordered, location of intervention, customer and vehicle history, centres of interest, invoices and billing data, level of customer satisfaction, etc;
- Elements relating to your browsing on our Websites: identifiers, password, IP address, your browsing path, your preferences, cookies;
- Location and geolocation data to enable the location of the place of service to be carried out.
OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data by entering them into databases; they are stored, kept and if necessary corrected, deleted, archived, anonymised or pseudonymised, transferred to trusted third parties.
We may process your personal data for the following processing purposes or for purposes specified to you at the time of collection:
- Your information on our commercial and promotional offers – Communicating with you We are likely to use your personal data for the purposes of establishing your repair quote, commercial prospecting, and in particular in order to send you information on our products/services, our commercial and promotional offers (discounts, savings, competitions, etc.), our advertising and our news by e-mail, mail or telephone.
- The execution of our services with you and our customer care. We use your personal data in order to ensure the execution of your orders for repair services (in particular to define the place of intervention, the nature of our intervention, the necessary time of intervention). We may also use your personal data to send you information about your order or current contracts, their execution, your invoices and contractual documents, advice, the execution of our guarantees if applicable and our legal obligations. We still use your personal data to manage our customer relationship, your requests or complaints, any disputes and to track your customer history.
- Improving the use of our services, improving our offers and targeting your centres of interest.
We process your personal data to enable you to make optimal use of our services, improve our offers and our interventions/repairs, and to monitor your user experience, request your satisfaction after the intervention and carry out satisfaction surveys, polls and anonymous statistics. We potentially use your data to target advertising on our site or from partners.
- Your payments
Your bank details may be collected either directly by us or by a dedicated service provider selected for the purpose of paying for your orders for intervention on your vehicle; any service provider who intervenes in the context of a payment guarantees the complete confidentiality of your bank details and these details are only kept for the time necessary for the duration of the contractual relationship or within the legal limits.
- Protection against fraudulent initiatives
The personal data collected may be used to fight against fraud, particularly with regard to payments or withdrawals made. In this respect, our payment security service providers may be made recipients of this data.
- To ensure compliance with the law and court decisions. Your Data may be used to:
- respond to a request from an administrative or judicial authority, a representative of the law, an officer of the court or to comply with a court decision;
- ensure compliance with our general terms and conditions of sale/service;
- protect our rights and/or obtain compensation for any damage we may suffer or limit the consequences thereof;
- prevent any action contrary to the laws in force, in particular in the context of fraud prevention.
THE BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the regulations, the processing of your personal data by us may be based on:
- Your consent to the processing of your data by us: You consent to the processing of your personal data by means of an express consent. You may withdraw this consent at any time (see below); or
- The existence of a contract between you and us: the processing of the data is then justified by the needs for the execution of the contract; or
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data provided that this proportionate interest respects your fundamental rights and privacy; or
- The law or regulation in force when it obliges us to process and retain your personal data.
CONDITIONS AND DURATION OF STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We manage your personal data on an active basis for the time necessary to process your data for our services (your personal data is then accessible to our employees with an operational need to access it), then on an intermediate archive basis for the time necessary for our legitimate interests such as the time required for legal, tax or accounting purposes (access to personal data is then restricted), and finally they are deleted or anonymised.
Your personal data is kept for the time necessary for processing according to the purposes for which it was collected, for our customer relations where applicable and for the performance of contracts and within the limits specifically laid down in the regulations; we may keep your personal data in archives for the purposes of keeping accounting, tax or probative evidence for the time required by the applicable regulations. By way of example, below we have indicated the retention periods that apply to the following processing procedures (subject to regulations imposing a differentiated storage time):
WITHDRAWAL OF YOUR CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION OR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your consent to the collection of your personal data can be withdrawn by writing to us by email or post at the addresses shown in the header, stating your surname, first name, email and address with the precise nature and purpose of your withdrawal request.
THE EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- A right of access, which allows you to obtain:
- Confirmation that your data is or is not being processed;
- The communication of a copy of all personal data held by the data controller.
- The right to request portability of certain data: it allows you to retrieve your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- A right of opposition: this allows you to stop being subject to commercial prospecting by us or our partners, or, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to stop the processing of your data for research and development, anti-fraud and prevention purposes.
- A right of rectification: this allows you to have information concerning you rectified when it is obsolete or erroneous. It also allows you to have incomplete information about yourself completed.
- A right of deletion: it allows you to obtain the deletion of your personal data subject to the legal retention periods. In particular, it may apply in the event that your data is no longer required for processing.
- A right of limitation: It allows you to limit the processing of your data in the following cases:
- In case of unlawful use of your data;
- If you dispute the accuracy of your data;
- If you need the data in order to ascertain, exercise or defend your rights.
They will then no longer be actively processed, and may not be modified while this right is being exercised.
- The right to obtain human intervention: data controllers may have recourse to automated decision-making for the subscription or management of your contract. In this case, you can ask the Data Protection Officer what the determining criteria were for the decision
You can exercise these rights by e-mail: email@example.com or by letter to the following address: 1 rue Georges Méliès – 78390 BOIS D’ARCY, indicating your surname, first name, address and e-mail address (if applicable your customer references) as well as the subject of your request in clear and legible terms. DENTWIZARD undertakes to respond to your verified request within one month of receipt.
In case of difficulty, you can contact us directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) [National Commission on Informatics and Liberty].
OUR SUBCONTRACTORS AND PARTNERS
We are likely to transmit your personal data to subcontractors carrying out services involving the processing of your data and in compliance with the purposes referred to herein; these subcontractors must confer on your personal data the same level of confidentiality as DENTWIZARD and have undertaken to comply fully with the regulations on personal data, in particular the GDPR.
We do not trade in your personal data; if you wish to know more and specifically know the identity of the service providers or partners to whom your personal data has been transmitted, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
The service providers or partners likely to have access to your personal data may be:
- the service providers likely to manage outsourced services for the execution of our services and contracts;
- service providers who help us to improve our services, carry out data analyses and optimise our offers, carry out anonymous surveys and statistics;
- statutory auditors, chartered accountants, consultants, lawyers, auditing firms, IT and facilities management service providers, security service providers, etc.;
- investors and buyers.
We may also be required to transmit your personal data to the French authorities, administrations and courts, particularly in the context of legal proceedings or legal formalities requiring such communication.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file deposited on your terminal (e.g. computer, tablet) by DENTWIZARD during your use of the website and depending on your browser. This file will enable us to identify your computer during its registration period when you next visit the site, enabling us to retain your visit and navigation data.
We may use various systems to collect personal data, in particular by means of cookies on our Websites for which your consent is requested; the following cookies are potentially concerned:
- cookies necessary for the optimised use of the site (e.g. Logging in, basket),
- performance cookies (enabling anonymous statistics and site traffic levels to be established) and tracking and personalisation cookies collecting information on your use of the site and enabling individualisation of our offers,
- third party cookies to target advertisements likely to interest you according to your detected centres of interest (these cookies come under the policy applied by the third parties and not DENTWIZARD’s policy for their issue and processing),
- analytical cookies that enable us to understand and analyse your browsing on our site.
DENTWIZARD is also likely to issue cookies from third parties allowing the sharing of the contents of our site with third parties or tools for expressing your appreciation (e.g.: “Likes”, from social networks); you are then potentially identified by the social network that will be able to follow your navigation. It is up to you to inform yourself of its confidentiality and cookie management policy, as our company is not involved in these tools.
Cookies are subject to your acceptance on our website on your first visit. Consent to the deposit of cookies and tracers is valid for a maximum period of 13 months from the first deposit of cookies and tracers in your terminal following the expression of your consent. You can manage your acceptance or rejection of cookies directly from your browser settings.
You can either accept all cookies, be notified when a cookie is placed, or refuse all cookies. If you refuse all or part of the cookies, certain functions of the Site could be compromised or certain pages inaccessible.
To disable cookies:
If you are using Internet Explorer 8. and later:
- Go to “Tools” in the menu bar and click on “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab at the top
- Slide the slider up to “Block all cookies” to block all cookies, or down to “Accept all cookies” to accept all cookies.
For more information, please visit //windows.microsoft.com/en-en/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
If you are using Firefox 30.0 and later:
- Click on the “menu” button and select “Options”
- Select the “Privacy” panel.
- In the History area, for the “Retention rules” option, select “Use custom settings for history”.
- Tick the “Accept Cookies” box to enable cookies, or untick it to disable them.
If you have problems with cookies, make sure that the “Accept third-party cookies” option is not set to Never.
- Choose how long cookies can be kept.
Keep them until: “Their expiry”: Each cookie will be deleted on its expiry date, which is set by the site issuing the cookie.
Keep them until: “Closing Firefox”: the cookies stored on your computer will be deleted when you close Firefox.
Keep them until: “Ask me every time”: a warning is displayed each time a website wishes to send a cookie, asking you whether or not you agree to save the cookie.
- Click OK to close the “Options” window
For more information, please visit //support.mozilla.org/en/kb/allow-block-cookies-preferences-sites
If you use Google Chrome:
- Go to the “Tools” menu
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Advanced Settings”
- Click on “Privacy/Content Settings”
- “Cookies” must be selected. Then select “Block cookies and data from third party sites”
For more information, please visit //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
If you are using Safari 5.0:
- Choose Safari > Preferences and click on “Security”.
- In the “Accept Cookies” section, indicate if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click on the help button (looks like a question mark). If you have set Safari to block cookies, you may need to temporarily accept cookies to open a page. Repeat the above steps, selecting “Always”. When you are finished with the page, disable cookies again and delete the cookies from the page.
For more information, please visit //support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=en_EN If you have a different browser type or version, you are invited to consult the “Help” menu of your browser.
Photo credits: Medias France, Freepik, Flaticon.